Social Media Marketing Books That Will Help You Increase Your Sales
There is a lot of information these days about SMM, marketing and so on, but it’s not always reliable. Books often contain more useful information because they are written by experts. I have put together these books to help you increase your sales. They will be useful to all people who are in any way involved in the field of marketing.
1. Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy and the New Science of Desire by Martin Lindstrom
The author clearly, with examples, shows how marketing works, how and what marketers of big brands apply, and how the consumer reacts to it. The author believes that the main thing in marketing is to learn how to manipulate the public mind, thus will bring you big sales.
2. Decoded: The Science Behind Why We Buy by Phil P. Barden
Another excellent practical book on marketing. There are many useful illustrations and examples based on traditional advertising. The book contains many tips, such as how to make the product you are promoting seem the best to the customer, how to make the price seem lower than it really is or how to present discounts correctly and demonstrate the benefits of your product.
3. Contagious : Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
The book contains a lot of useful information on how to make your product go viral and get customers to recommend it in the future. Each recommendation is accompanied by examples from the author and other successful people. The book will make you rethink your views on advertising and marketing and change your behaviour and outlook on business development.
4. Customers for Life: How to Turn That One-Time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer by Carl Sewell
Another great book about feedback and communication with customers, using the example of a car centre. The book explains how the business and the structure of the company has changed, and illustrates how a focus on keeping the customer satisfaction changes sales.
5. The Million Dollar Blog by Natasha Courtenay-Smith
Do you want to know the stories of star bloggers and the secrets of their success? Natasha has collected many different life examples in one book that show readers tactics and strategies for creating and promoting a blog, and how it can help your business. The book is a great motivator to move forward and create something new.
6. No B.S. Guide to Direct Response Social Media Marketing: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Guide to Producing Measurable, Monetizable Results with Social Media Marketing by Dan S. Kennedy and Kim Walsh-Phillips
A book from a multimillion-dollar business owner on why it’s important to measure beyond likes and comments. Kennedy discusses how to close social media deals, measure conversions and other SMM analytics for businesses.
7. The Golden Rules of Social Media Marketing: Thrive in Business with Strategy and Kindness Paperback by Heather Heuman
This book was published relatively recently, but it has already caught on with many readers. The author shares her tips on how to increase conversion rates using social media. The book will be useful to business owners who want to increase their traffic on social networks.
8. Aimee Song: World of Style by Aimee Song
A popular blogger talks about design features on the most popular photo network. All about how to create a recognisable visual style for your Instagram posts. The information can also be used for general design work for social media.